Spanish Word Puzzles for Regular Present Tense Verbs. Includes circumlocution worksheets and exit tickets. ¡Un Rompecabezas!
This is a fun Spanish word scramble and circumlocution activity to help students learn the meanings of some common Regular Present Tense Verbs.
NOTE that these are Spanish vocabulary and circumlocution activities, not verb conjugation exercises, that practice speaking and writing.
This activity is included as part of the Spanish Regular Present Tense BUNDLE for 50% off:
Spanish Regular Present Tense BUNDLE * Presente Verbos Regulares AR, ER, IR
* Guacamole - A fun word scramble and puzzle that practices the verb list. Color coded answer key provided.
* Circumlocution worksheet and game for writing and speaking to practice other Regular Present Tense verbs.
* Two sets of exit tickets plus one blank set formatted 5 per page.
* Color PDF Vocabulary Slides.
* Color PDF Answer Keys
* Two culture slides with photos of the Molcajete and Aztec Pictographs.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own!
Actividades de los verbos regulares en el presente. Rompecabezas y ejercicios de escribir y hablar.