Spanish Word Scrambles. More Regular Present Verbs. Presente de Verbos Regulares
¡Un Rompecabezas! This is a fun Spanish word scramble and circumlocution activity to help students learn the meanings of some common Regular Present Tense Verbs with AR, ER, and IR endings.
NOTE that these are Spanish vocabulary activities, not verb conjugation exercises, that practice speaking and writing.
Note: This resource is included in the following bundle for 50% less:
More Spanish Regular Present Tense BUNDLE #4* Presente Verbos Regulares AR,ER,IR
* Guacamole - Fun word scrambles and games that practice the verb list.
* A circumlocution worksheet for writing and speaking to learn the meanings of other verbs that follow this pattern.
* Two sets of exit tickets (or bell-ringers). Can be double sided. Includes a third blank set for your own words. Formatted five per page for easy printing.
* Color PDF Answer keys to the Guacamole puzzles and the exit tickets.
* Color PDF Vocabulary Slides.
* Two culture slides with photos of the Molcajete and Aztec Pictographs.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own!
***Follow us by clicking on the green star under our name!
Actividades de los verbos regulares en el presente. Rompecabezas y ejercicios de escribir y hablar.