Also included in
- This Spanish Cognate Bundle includes 5 Cognate Activities to build confidence and get students speaking Spanish on the first day! Excellent comprehensible input! Must-have resource for beginning Spanish classes to use during the first days of class for Spanish 1 teachers. Includes a a PowerPoint les$14.50$20.75Save $6.25
- 18 Spanish Word Searches Fun Spanish worksheets for beginning Spanish students! Define & Find essential Spanish 1 vocabulary in challenging word searches. Engaging activity for beginning Spanish students. Great to use as an introduction, warm up, with fast finishers, homework, end of year review$17.75$25.75Save $8.00
- 15 more must-have Spanish 1 Resources for Back to School Get through the first month of Spanish class! These Back to School Spanish activities are great for new or seasoned teachers to help you through the first weeks of Spanish class. Fun & engaging activities that students love! Build communit$47.00$67.00Save $20.00
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$279.00$395.40Save $116.40
Learn Spanish adjectives to describe people with TWO full page Spanish worksheets! Includes one puzzle with a comprehensive list of 40 cognate adjectives in alphabetical order and another puzzle with 35 more easy to learn adjectives. Great way to build confidence during the first week of Spanish class. Also save for emergency Spanish sub plans!
Begin the year with a quick lesson on cognates. Students enjoy describing themselves (and celebrities!) using these simple cognates and "Yo soy..." or "Yo no soy..." Great way to build proficiency in describing people using the verb ser. NO PREP activity.
Use for any level Spanish student. Answer key included. Easy to use with distance learning with EASEL.
: adorable, artístico, atlético, brillante, cómico, creativo, cruel, curioso, determinada, diferente, elegante, energético, especial, extraordinario, famoso, fantástico, generoso, honesto, and MORE!
: activo, ambicioso, básico, calmo, contento, delicioso, divino, estudioso, flexible, gigante, grande, humilde, importante, independiente, inocente and MORE!
Teachers are saying:
- "This is a great activity to show students how much Spanish they can already recognize!"
- "Excellent assignment. Cognates are always a good learning tool. This is also
something a non Spanish speaking sub could use with your class."
- "My kids loved this!"
- "Kids go crazy for these!!"
You may also LOVE: Spanish Adjective Activities
Find 50 more Spanish Word Searches and make learning fun!
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.