Spanish Word Wall Classroom Decor Posters Súper 7 Present, Imperfect, Preterite
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Introduce the present & past tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in el presente, el imperfect & el pretérito tenses. Editable Google units using comprehensible input for middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Each ofPrice $37.99Original Price $44.45Save $6.46
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
Do you want to make a Super 7 verbs bulletin board in Spanish class? This is a simple, low ink printable, perfect for a bulletin board or word wall for a Spanish class that stays up as a reference all year long. Help support all levels of Spanish students including elementary Spanish, Middle School Spanish, Spanish 1, or Spanish 2. These Free Super 7 posters in Spanish include everything in editable Google Docs, so you may edit it to fit your needs.
These Posters would be perfect to post for these Spanish Super 7 Units
✅Super 7 Present Tense Novice Spanish.
✅Super 7 Verb Unit - Imperfect Tense Novice Spanish.
✅Super 7 Verb Unit - Preterite Tense Novice Spanish.
Super 7 Posters contain all of the following, linked in the instructions download.
- Super 7 Titles - Present, Imperfect & Preterite
- Present tense, imperfect & preterite 7 verbs (+ optional English)
- Present tense, imperfect & preterite with 16 verbs (+ optional English)
Directions for these Super 7 Posters in Spanish
- ✅ Print the desired high-frequency words. I recommend using colored paper or colored card stock, one color for the present, another for the past, and another for optional English.
- ✅ Laminate for durability (optional)
- ✅ Post on a bulletin board, or attach magnets and use them on a whiteboard, to remove as needed.
- ✅ Make sure to tag @mis.claseslocas on social media if you share!
Included Super 7 high frequency verbs in the present, imperfect & preterite
✅ es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere
✅ era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba a, quería
✅ fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso
What other teachers say about this popular Super 7 bulletin board
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Thank you so much for this resource. That saved a lot of time on something I'm planning on using next year!!!!
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ I was looking for verbs that were used in Spanish with their translation. Thank you, it will be a great poster in my class. - Pamela G
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ I used the words for a bulletin board that we have referenced multiple times this year! I actually had the Spanish V students put it together in a warm-up activity during the second week of school. They saw the three tenses headers and they had to sort the words by tense and verb in a nice orderly fashion. They used push pins, but once we checked their work and saw it was correct, I came in with the stapler and made it permanent! Now the words hang for all Spanish classes to see! Muchas gracias! - Dia
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ This was very easy to use for a quick bulletin board of verbs. - Julie
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ I did not find this resource until the last few weeks of class, but I was able to get it up on my walls that same day. My students LOVED it! I saw heads swiveling all day long, looking at their reading, looking up at the charts, back to their reading. A few students thanked me for posting it since they always got confused with one or two of the verbs listed. - Lindsay S
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
⭐ Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is theHigh-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE</a> which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unitsSuper 7 Present,Sweet 16 - present,Imperfect Tense,Preterite Tense &Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
You may like these other Classroom Decorations or
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource, that will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit theFAQs section, submit ahelp ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for mymailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.