Students learn the Guardian Angel prayer in Spanish.
They practice their writing skills by tracing each letter.
You can use this worksheet in a total of two classes.
(Students in Kindergarten will need one or two classes, students in 1st and 2nd grade might be able to finish it in one class).
Suggestions for teaching with this worksheet;
- Write the vocabulary words on the whiteboard
- Have students repeat each word one by one
(sometimes slower, other times faster)
- Explain what each word means
- Have them work on the worksheet (tracing the words in Spanish).
- While they are tracing the teacher repeats the words.
- Once they finish, they can color the pictures.
- Review the words learned at the end of the lesson.