This worksheet serves as practice for beginning Spanish students learning to use "me, te, le, nos" and "les" along with "gusta" and an infinitive.
It serves as a helpful introductory exercise as students become familiar with "gustar".
- students match subjects with indirect object pronouns
- students follow example to write 3 sentences using "te gusta"
- students review subject pronouns by writing the Spanish pronoun to match the English pronoun
- 5 sentences--students fill-in-the-blank with "me, te, le, nos" or "les"
- students translate 4 sentences into Spanish using the format of indirect object pronoun + gusta + infinitive