Students learn the lyrics to the song "Rema tu barco" and practice their writing skills by tracing the letters to the lyrics.
You can use this worksheet in a total of one or two classes.
(Students in Kindergarten might need two or three classes).
Suggestions for teaching with this worksheet;
- Write the words to the song on the whiteboard
- Have students repeat each word one by one
(sometimes slower, other times faster)
- Explain what each word means
- Have them work on the worksheet (tracing the words in Spanish).
- While they are tracing they can listen to the song (youtube) or the teacher can sing it as well.
- Once they finish, they can color the pictures.
- Review the words learned at the end of the lesson.