Spanish Worksheets Irregular Present Tense Verbs Sweet 16 Spanish Review
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- How to start Spanish 2 with brand new novice students hybrid, online, or with a mix of all formats?! Start your novice Spanish 2 class with HYBRID LEARNING with units focusing on the present Sweet 16 high frequency verbs (le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene). This isPrice $22.99Original Price $25.48Save $2.49
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $95.89Save $20.90
- Introduce the present tense to your novice Spanish class with the original high frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16 high-frequency verbs in Spanish Present tense. This bundle would be great for Spanish 1, exploratory Spanish, middle school Spanish, or as a review in Spanish 2Price $23.99Original Price $27.47Save $3.48
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $59.99Original Price $72.92Save $12.93
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
This activity was designed as a Spanish class communicative activity to get students talking after studying answering basic personal questions containing the Sweet 16 high frequency verbs in the present, that are not in the Super 7(le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene) It would be great for Spanish 1, Spanish 2 or Spanish 3. It aligns greatly with High Frequency Verbs Unit (Sweet 16 present). It would make for a nice review before an assessment on these basic Sweet 16 verbs in the present.
Get the Hybrid Sweet 16 Bundle for the best deal on all of my present tense Sweet 16 resources all together including Sweet 16 - present original unit, plus Digital PRESENT unit - Sweet 16 great for distance or paperless learning, and this Find Someone Who - Sweet 16 review activity to prepare for assessments.
This PDF FSW contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
Page 1 - questions with yo form of the answer provided - most basic
Page 2 - write about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most basic
Page 3 - questions (without yo form)
Page 4 - write about friends & self with the support of a word bank
Page 5 - write about friends & self - most advanced
Some ideas to make this PDF only Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses.
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
This resource is PDF only.
What other Spanish teachers say
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great practice for my students. I really love that there are multiple scaffolding options so I can provide the appropriate level of challenge. - Julie A
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love these Find Someone Who activities, especially with the synthesis part where they have to write in the s/he form to talk about what classmates said. It's a great way to get kids up and moving and using multiple verb forms in a low pressure way! - Reilly F
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent activity to use at the beginning of the year in level 2 to get to know students. Students loved the reinforcement of present structures. - Jennifer F
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
Get the Hybrid Sweet 16 Bundle for the best deal on all of my present tense Sweet 16 resources all together including Sweet 16 - present original unit, plus this Digital PRESENT unit - Sweet 16 great for distance or paperless learning, and Find Someone Who - Sweet 16 review activity to prepare for assessments.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original units Present Tense Super 7, Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
You might like these other Find Someone Who Resources
**EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make your own Find Someone Who
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & mixing up Find Someone Who
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.