Spanish Worksheets Súper 7 Present Tense High Frequency Verbs Spanish 1 Review
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Introduce the present & past tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in el presente, el imperfect & el pretérito tenses. Editable Google units using comprehensible input for middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Each ofPrice $37.99Original Price $44.45Save $6.46
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $95.89Save $20.90
- Introduce the present tense to your novice Spanish class with the original high frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16 high-frequency verbs in Spanish Present tense. This bundle would be great for Spanish 1, exploratory Spanish, middle school Spanish, or as a review in Spanish 2Price $23.99Original Price $27.47Save $3.48
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $59.99Original Price $72.92Save $12.93
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- A Spanish 1 first week of school, back to school bundle of all resources for Spanish present tense Super 7 high-frequency verbs (es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere). 1st day of school plans for Spanish 1 starting Unit 1 focusing on the Spanish Super 7 verbs.Are you worried about how to staPrice $29.99Original Price $33.95Save $3.96
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
Are you looking for an Interpersonal speaking activity for Spanish 1 to review present tense Super 7 verbs in Spanish? This communicative Spanish Super 7 Find Someone Who activity gets students talking in Spanish after studying and answering basic personal questions containing the Super 7 high frequency verbs in present tense Spanish.
This Super 7 Find Someone Who would be great for Spanish 1 or as a review for Spanish 2. It aligns with High-Frequency Verbs Unit (Super 7 present) or
Distance Learning Unit - High- Frequency Verbs - 1st unit for novice Spanish
It would make for a nice review before an assessment on these basic Super 7 verbs.
This PDF Spanish Present Tense Super 7 Find Someone Who contains multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- Page 1 - Interpersonal questions with yo form of the answer provided - most support
- Page 2 - Presentational writing about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most support
- Page 3 - Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- Page 4 - Presentational writing about friends & self with the differentiated support of a word bank
- Page 5 - Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
Some ideas to make this PDF only Find Someone Who digital-friendly
- Use the TPT EASEL digital add-on to share with students & collect responses.
- Click Print and then save as PDF with the pages you want to use digitally and share with students.
- Have students use Flipgrid to ask & answer the questions.
Some ideas to make this Find Someone Who social distance friendly
- Do the paper FSW activity outside.
- Interview a partner using Plexiglas.
- Instead of having other people sign the form, have each student just write the name of the person who said yes instead.
- Instead of interviewing the whole class, just work with a partner or small group with masks on.
This best-selling Spanish Super 7 resource has 130+ 5 ⭐️ reviews from teachers
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Great resource to get students speaking in Spanish with support! Perfect for speed dating or other 1-on-1 conversation practices. - Culture that connects
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This is a perfect resource for Super 7 review. Thank you! - Jen D
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I used this to have my students interview someone else rather than having them talk to different people. This actually worked out really well and the students reported that they enjoyed it. - Julie Ann W
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This was a great day 2 & 3 review for my Spanish II students after a six month break!! - Tina R
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
The same resources for French Class
• Find Someone Who - Super 7 - novice FRENCH.
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get the Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my present tense Super 7 resources all together including the original unit plus Digital Super 7 Present Tense Unit great for distance or paperless learning, and all 3 of these reviews activities Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity, Find Someone Who - Super 7 & Super 7 Question Cards. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense.
You might also like these other Find Someone Who Resources
⭐️ EDITABLE TEMPLATE to make your own Find Someone Who
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Please update your PDF reader if needed.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Read this blog post about mixing up Find Someone Who to learn how to use the EASEL add-on & for more ideas for using this activity face to face, hybrid, and or virtual both on paper and digital.
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.