I created this checklist as a writing development aid for my Spanish II classes but it can be a valuable resource for students of all levels.
There are 16 key points that are addressed in this single-page reference handout with examples.
1. Completing writing requirements
2. Writing in complete sentences
3. Proof-reading for comprehensibility
4. Verb conjugation
5. Idiomatic expressions
6. Possessive Adjectives
7. Accent marks
8. Word order
9. Distinguishing between adjectives and adverbs
10. Definite and Indefinite articles
11. Plural forms of nouns and adjectives
12. The "a personal"
14. Proof-reading for spelling errors
15. The "ni...ni..." construction
16. Using ALT codes when word processing written work
We have all seen, and many have purchased lamenated grammar guides. Problematically, the guides are too expensive for teachers to provide copies for all of our students. This reference sheet targets writing specifically but and is extremely affordable.
This download is a life-long tool will be a great addition to your teacher toolbox.
ADMINISTRATORS AND DEPARTMENT CHAIRS: Purchasing this download entitles you make copies for your students but if you plan to share this with your staff or colleagues please remember to purchase the additional licenses.