Spanish Writing – Completa el cuento: Mega-Bundle
You are saving over 20% by purchasing this mega-bundle!
What is this pack all about?
These monthly writing prompts will keep your primary bilingual students engaged and excited about writing all year round!
These writing prompts are great during literacy centers, writing workshop, or morning work time! To complete the task, the students finish the drawing and color the picture; they then add writing to round out their piece. Primary students of all ages can use these sheets: the writing can be as simple as a sentence to go with the picture, a few sentences or an entire story using both sides of the paper. I am amazed at the creativity of my students with each picture I get 25 different stories.
The themes covered in this pack are:
• Back to School: Getting to school, the classroom, lunchtime, and recess
• September: Fall, apples, Johnny Appleseed, and football
• October: Fall harvest, pumpkins, Christopher Columbus, and Halloween
• November: Election Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, turkeys, Pilgrims, and Native Americans
• December: Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa
• January: New Years, winter, and Martin Luther King, Jr.
• February: Groundhog Day, Presidents’ Day, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, and winter
• March: St. Patrick’s Day, weather, spring, plants, and flowers
• April: Easter, spring, frogs, and Earth Day
• May: May Day, Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, and Memorial Day
• Summer: Flag Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day, camping, and the beach
What is included in this pack?
• Vocabulary mats for each month (along with the special packs: Back to School and Summer) with pictures in color and black-n-white
• 110 writing prompts for the whole year with early primary lines (great for k-1)
• 110 writing prompts for the whole year with late primary lines (perfect for 2nd-3rd)
Click on the Preview
to see all that is included in this pack!
I love this product! What else would I like in your store?
Mis libritos interactivos del abecedario
Listos para listas: List Writing Prompts in Spanish
I love your products! How can I find out about your new products?
Thank you! Click on the green star
at the top of this page (next to Gracieface Learning). It is that easy! Now you will get alerts about any updates, new products (20% off for the first 48 hours!)
, or freebies that I put in my store.
How can I earn credits towards FREE products from Teachers Pay Teachers?
Please go to your My Purchases
page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is super important to me as I use it to help me create other products for your classroom!
Where else can I follow you?
Instagram: Bitty Bilinguals
Facebook: Bitty Bilinguals
My Blog: Bitty Bilinguals