Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Topics Included are:
1. All About Me - likes, dislikes, appearance, age
2. A Great Party - irregular yo form verbs, party vocabulary
3. Thanksgiving Day - food vocabulary, gustar, encantar, hobbies
4. A Letter to Santa - list of gift ideas, lots of clothing vocabulary
5. My Wishes for the New Year –
Letter to the Three Kings - goals, hopes for the new year
6. The New Year with Months - Write about each month of the year
7. Spring Vacation - Practice the preterit
Each topic contains the writing prompt, suggested vocabulary, key grammar concepts such as querer + infinitive, hay que + infinitive, deber + infinitive, use of irregular yo form verbs, ir a + infinitive, tener que + infinitive and more. The variety of suggested vocabulary makes it easy for students to complete their writing assignments and makes this item useful for all levels of Spanish. A 100 - 200 word essay works well for first year students. The word count can be changed for other levels and varying ability levels.
Two writing prompts also contain sample essays that make great translation homework assignments or can be used for full class viewing to prep students to write their own essays.
The writing prompts are either half page with 2 per page or 1 full page, depending on the topic.
This essay bundle will come in handy when you need a substitute teacher lesson!
Created by Sue Summers
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
Spanish Writing Assignments - Bundle of 7 Writing Prompts by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Spanish 1 and 2 curricula