Need a no-prep Spanish writing test
for your midterm and final exams for your Spanish II students? This exam has everything you'll need. It will teach your students to edit and write better
, will prepare your students for their exams, and will make it easy for you to successfully administer and grade the exams.
To prepare for the exam:
1. A sample Spanish writing activity
2. Peer edit sheets (to help students
learn to check their work)
3. A poorly written composition to
correct in class (with answer key)
For the day of the exam:
1. Two separate writing exams, one for
a midyear exam and one for a
2. Lined sheets with the rubric on the
bottom for the students during the
3. A teacher correction symbols sheet
4. A grading rubric for the teacher
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Great lesson! I saw a significant improvement in students' writing."
* "Awesome!", "Excelente!", "Great!", "Nice work!"
This is part of my complete Spanish II exam.
Spanish II Exam
Need a speaking test?
Spanish Speaking Activities, Test
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1