Spanish back to school Present Tense TENER Google Spanish 1 Review Sub Plans
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $59.99Original Price $72.92Save $12.93
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
This editable Google Slides activity was designed as a review of the verb tener for Spanish class. It is pulled from Mis Clases Locas High-Frequency Verb Unit - Present Tense 1. or It would be great for middle school exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, or as a review to start Spanish 2.
This Editable Google Slides Spanish 1 Review Activity contains 15 task slides to complete
2-3 each of the following tasks
- ✅ Matching questions & answers using the Spanish Present tense tener
- ✅ Question Translations
- ✅ Fill in the Blank
- ✅ Correct Errors with tener in Spanish
- ✅ Open-Ended Personalized questions with tener
⭐️ This tener review activity is pulled from the activities in the , so if you like the style, I suggest that resource for a review of the whole unit.
These slides could be assigned all together as a one-day activity or sub-plan (& could be paired with as well). You could include the answer key for students to self-check if you would like. Plus there are 3 optional bonus slides at the end for students to practice writing & speaking. These would be a great extension or review for end-of-unit assessments.
This is a Google resource and will be automatically added to your Google Drive. You will need access to the Internet to use it. You will be able to make a copy and assign an individual set of slides to each student via a force copy link or on Google Classroom.
What other teachers are saying about this Spanish Tener Review Activity
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This resource was helpful reviewing the verb Tener with my Spanish 2 students. - Cathy
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This worked great to review the verb Tener before a Quiz.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. Great way to review the verb tener! - Colleen
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This resource was helpful reviewing the verb Tener as well as review. - Misty
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was a great whole class review where we played with whiteboards! The students enjoyed the questions and they were all very relevant to teens. - Alexis
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My classes enjoyed the activity as a review towards the end of the year and all were engaged. - Norma
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deals possible! ⭐️
⭐️ Get the Present Super 7 High-Frequency Verbs BUNDLE for the best deal on all of my present tense Super 7 resources all together including this original unit plus Digital Super 7 Present Tense Unit great for distance or paperless learning, and all 3 of these reviews activities Google Slides Super 7 Present review Activity, Find Someone Who - Super 7 & Super 7 Question Cards. Use these to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
⭐️ Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
Other Google Slides High-Frequency Verb Review Activity Resources
- ⭐️ Google Slides Review Activity - Present - Unit 1 Super 7
- ⭐️ Google Slides Review Activity - Imperfect
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.