Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2021-2022 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Full distance learning units, digital lesson plan templates, daily check-in activities, digital weekly routines, current authentic music brackets, and seasonal activities are all included.
Most resources could be used with every level of Spanish you teach, adapting the editable resources to differentiate between levels.
Every resource is completely editable and created with Google Slides, Docs or Sheets and can be downloaded as Microsoft versions if needed as well.
This Digital Mega Bundle is all updated for 2021 & includes
- 4 Distance Learning Units - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16) , imperfect & preterite tenses (Super 7)
- Back to School Lesson Plan documents & Proficiency Puzzle
- Literature Circle Upper-level Unit
- 12 Editable Google Slideshows for daily, weekly and yearly routines. This includes past & future weekend chat, SEL check in, Music, Dance, Jokes, Hispanic Heritage Month 6, Afro-latinx 3, 2021 Music bracket, Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays, Valentine's day and more!
The 4 distance learning Editable Google Slideshow units include
- These are perfect for hybrid or virtual learning
- Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule.
- A large Google slideshow that is fully editable and able to share with students on Google Classroom. (Can break up by verb into smaller slides if you would like)
- slides of vocabulary, each with a separate Quizlet created including both vocab and the questions.
- slides of personalized questions using the high frequency verbs (which could be used in synchronous special person interviews or asynchronous Flipgrid).
-songs (one for each verb) with embedded videos & extension activity for listening practice (a mix of songs included in the original and 4 new ones).
- comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
- authentic jokes (3 for each verb) for reading practice
- open ended free writes
- A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
- Extra Quizlets, Blookets and other online games to review the whole unit with all questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
- Overall assessment ideas
The units include the verbs below:
(es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere)
(le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene)
(era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba a, quería)
(fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso)
See the list of resources to make sure you are not getting duplicates. If so, you can request a refund for overlaps.
This bundle includes the 2021 Year of Para Empezar editable Google slideshows. This was designed to fill a year if you pause to do the following: Hispanic Heritage Month (Sep15-Oct15) (can do a bracket if you would like with the one song from each country), Afro-latino (Feb) & Mania musical (March music bracket).
The weekly schedule included is as follows during the majority of the year. (There are 5 separate slideshows for each day that you can put all together if you would like).
- Monday - Weekend Talk
- Tuesday - SEL check-in memes
- Wednesday - Music
- Thursday - Jokes
- Friday - Dance/ Future Weekend Talk
+ you could also pause to do the season class starters included for Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays, Valentine's day
What other teachers are saying
- I really love the variety of resources in this bundle! There are so many wonderful activities, but I am really enjoying all the music options. It's a fantastic way to expose the culture to my students, and they love it! - Linda G
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
become a follower of my store!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
© Mis Clases Locas