Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cultures through mu$95.99$157.60Save $61.61
Are you looking to go beyond Thanksgiving in Spanish class and instead showcase the diversity of the Indigenous Peoples of the Spanish-speaking world? These editable Google Slides music bell ringers feature Indigenous artists & are perfect for Native American Heritage Month in November, Indigenous Peoples Day, or any time of the year in Spanish class.
What's Included with música indígena
✅ Youtube playlist of all songs
On each of the 22 Editable Google Slides
✅ title of the culture-filled song
✅ Indigenous artist(s) or group
✅ language(s) of the song
✅ video link
✅ map of the country of origin
✅ songs that could be used in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine.
What is música indígena Indigenous Music in Spanish?
⭐ Editable Google Slides with diverse songs in Spanish & other Indigenous languages
⭐ 1 song for each day of school during November, Native American History Month
⭐ Indigenous musical artists with a mix of modern music & traditional Indigenous music
⭐ diverse music that celebrates the Indigenous People of Latin America
⭐ songs that acknowledge the original people of the land that now speaks Spanish
⭐ music with prehispanic instruments or Indigenous influence on the music itself
⭐ songs in Spanish, plus Emberá, Kaqchikel, Garífuna, Quechua, Tzotzil, Zapoteco, Mapudungun, Tz’utujil, and Nahuatl. *Pease note there are songs included that are not in Spanish, but rather the languages above with the goal of showing the rich diversity of the land that is now known as Latin America.
Please note you must have access to Youtube to play the songs and there is a playlist of songs included. They can be used as a quick 5-minute bell ringer as a classroom management routine or expanded on for much longer using your own additional resources. *Please note there are no activities included for the included songs* This is an editable Google Slideshow.
What are other teachers saying about similar resources of diverse music?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Love (Mis Clases Locas) resources. I have purchased many of them and they never disappoint - Maria G (9th-10th grades)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be added to your Google Drive in a Folder called TPT Purchases
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- to see how I use these activities in class. - Música miércoles .
- Sign up for my to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.