Spanish class bell ringers, brain breaks Baile viernes animated dance videos
- Google Slides™
Also included in
- This bundle of baile viernes dance music bell ringers or brain breaks for 2023 Spanish class will start your class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break. These editable Google Slides dance videos can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, andPrice $19.99Original Price $24.98Save $4.99
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
These baile viernes dance in Spanish bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class will warm up Spanish class or provide a much-needed brain break in Spanish. "Baile viernes" is many students' favorite day of the week, and it could be used any day of the week. These Spanish culture dance warm-ups are mostly Just Dance in Spanish animated Dance video brain breaks.
⭐️ Bundle up & save & get the Baile viernes BUNDLE ⭐️
What is included in baile viernes Spanish brain breaks
✅ Editable Google slide show with 16 slides of mostly Just Dance in Spanish
✅ A positive way to start class & build classroom community
✅ A weekly bell ringer or brain break for Friday, or any day of the week
✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture, music, and dance
✅ An editable slideshow to be projected
✅ It can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, and Middle School Exploratory as a fun classroom management routine.
Please note you must have access to Youtube and the Internet to play the videos.
**Please make sure to preview all songs before using them. I would personally use all of these with my high school classes, but know that all school situations are different.
⭐️ WHY DANCE IN SPANISH CLASS?
If you have active classes that need movement and brain breaks in Spanish, dance videos are perfect. It can start class on Friday as a weekly bell ringer event known as baile viernes, or be used as a much-needed movement break any day of the week. It is especially important if you teach block schedules in Spanish class. Dance brain breaks help build a positive classroom community as well.
⭐️ HOW DO YOU DO BAILE VIERNES?
How do you get high schoolers to dance in class you ask? First and foremost as the teacher sets the example. You can make a fool of yourself learning the dances with them. Sometimes we might try a song and partway through the students decide they are over it. This is fine & usually because it is too hard, so you can quickly change to their favorite by request. I have had classes that were never as into dancing, which is fine. Finally, I have found it is a great way to get those Friday wiggles out at the beginning of class. This is especially important on game days and before long weekends.
These are the original Spanish class dance brain breaks with 5 star reviews
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We're required to have a certain number of minutes of physical activity anyway, so this lets us meet that requirement with something that's actually relevant to my class. - Julie Ann W
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I tried this (baile viernes) with my classes today. They loved it! This is a clever idea! - Aryn
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My kids LOVED this! Of course some kids were too shy to try, but most enjoyed it. I encourage the shy ones who don't get up and dance to just follow along with arm movements in their chairs. Some kids chose that option and some just watched and smiled at the energy in the class. I also pointed out the lyrics that appear in the bottom of the video and suggested that the shy ones can just read the lyrics as the music plays for extra language input. Great resource! I totally recommend this for any Spanish class. - Ana L
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great set of songs. I'm so excited to use them with my kids. I almost squealed when I saw that Sofia is one of the songs. my kids LOVE that song, that will DEFINITELY be the first one we do! - Carrie C
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ For dance lovers, get the Baile viernes BUNDLE for this resource plus all of the following: Baile viernes 2022, Baile viernes 2021, Baile viernes for a year, Baile viernes 2017, Baile viernes 2, Baile viernes.+ future dance slides will be added!
⭐️ Or for Mega savings, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Similar Resource for French Class - La danse de vendredi! Dance in FRENCH class.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Read Mis Clases Locas blog to see how I use these activities in class. - baile viernes
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.