Spanish class dance brain break baile viernes Google Slides 21
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of baile viernes dance music bell ringers or brain breaks for 2023 Spanish class will start your class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break. These editable Google Slides dance videos can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, andPrice $19.99Original Price $24.98Save $4.99
- This Editable Google Slides bundle includes everything you need for 22 weeks of bell ringers in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break. They workPrice $18.99Original Price $19.97Save $0.98
- This Spanish class routines bundle of Editable Google Slides includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class startePrice $28.99Original Price $34.45Save $5.46
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, Spanish class starters, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class! This is a newer year of Para Empezar resource, with up-to-date Spanish culture, songs, and authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine clasPrice $29.99Original Price $35.94Save $5.95
These baile viernes dance in Spanish bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class will start your Spanish class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break in Spanish. "Baile viernes" is many students' favorite day of the week, and it could be used any day of the week. These Spanish culture dance warm-ups can be used in person, virtually, or hybrid.
⭐️ Bundle up & save & get the Baile viernes BUNDLE ⭐️
What is included in baile viernes 21?
✅ Editable Google slide show with 22 slides of current dances with links to the videos
✅ Most videos are from the past couple of years with a diverse selection of music
✅ A mix of Just Dance and real people dances
✅ A positive way to start class & build classroom community
✅ A weekly bell ringer or brain break for Friday, or any day of the week
✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture, music and dance
✅ An editable slideshow to be projected
✅ It can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, and Middle School Exploratory as a fun classroom management routine.
✅ Designed to fill a year of weekly dances on Friday if you pause to do the following music activities: HHM (Sep15-Oct15), Afro-latino (Feb) & Mania musical (March).
Please note you must have access to Youtube and the Internet to play the videos.
**Please make sure to preview all songs before using them. I would personally use all of these with my high school classes, but know that all school situations are different.
WHY DANCE IN SPANISH CLASS?
If you have active classes that need movement and brain breaks in Spanish, dance videos are perfect. It can start class on Friday as a weekly bell ringer event known as baile viernes, or be used as a much-needed movement break any day of the week. It is especially important if you teach block schedules in Spanish class. Dance brain breaks help build a positive classroom community as well.
HOW DO YOU DO BAILE VIERNES?
How do you get high schoolers to dance in class you ask? First and foremost as the teacher sets the example. You can make a fool of yourself learning the dances with them. Sometimes we might try a song and partway through the students decide they are over it. This is fine & usually because it is too hard, so you can quickly change to their favorite by request. I have had classes that were never as into dancing, which is fine. Finally, I have found it is a great way to get those Friday wiggles out at the beginning of class. This is especially important on game days and before long weekends.
WHAT ARE OTHER TEACHERS SAY ABOUT THESE SPANISH CLASS BRAIN BREAKS?
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We dance every Friday and it is one of my students' favorite activities. Plus, they have started listening to so much music in Spanish since it was a great introduction. - Shannon L (9th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This (baile viernes 21) was an amazing resource. My students loved seeing the different things and listening about them. This was a great intro to the class and worked well to break up the week. - Josh H (6th, 7th & 8th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I used it as a Do-Now when we were asynchronous and I thought it was great. Can't wait to use it in person too as brain breaks! - Alejandrina B (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My classes are 90 min long.... a long time! So these brain breaks are always amazing ways to keep our students moving and being engaged in Spanish class. - Alexis (9th grade)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ For dance lovers, get the Baile viernes BUNDLE for this resource plus all of the following: Baile viernes 2022, Baile viernes 2021, Baile viernes for a year, Baile viernes 2017, Baile viernes 2, Baile viernes.+ future dance slides will be added!
⭐️ Purchase Para Empezar 21 for this resource, plus enough to start class every day for a school year with themed days.
⭐️ Or for Mega savings, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Similar Resource for French Class - La danse de vendredi! Dance in FRENCH class.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Read Mis Clases Locas blog to see how I use these activities in class. - baile viernes
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.