Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cultures through music and to establish a beginning of class routine with bell ringers that gives you a chance to take attendance.
This growing bundle of Mis Clases Locas music Editable Google Slides is the answer for every level you teach Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4. This Spanish class music bundle includes everything you would ever need for música miércoles, baile viernes, mania musical de marzo, Hispanic Heritage music madness, Afro-Latinx music, música indígena, and more with added current music every year.
The Mega Spanish class music bundle includes these editable Google slide shows:
✅ 10 música miércoles slideshows
✅ 7 baile viernes slideshows
✅ 8 Hispanic Heritage Month slideshows (1 song from each country)
✅ 8 mania musical de marzo music bracket slideshows
✅ 4 Afro-Latinx music slideshows
✅ 1 música indígena slideshow
✅ bonus music activities
⭐ 870+ Editable Google Slides to project
⭐ classroom routines all year for classroom management
⭐ work well in person, hybrid and virtual
⭐ seasonal Music bracket resources for Fall & Spring
⭐ time-saving answer to authentic music as a department of 1
⭐ diverse songs I have personally used in my high school Spanish classes
More information about the included resources. Plus visit each included one to see more information.
⭐ 10 música miércoles Spanish Class Music Slideshows
- ✅ Editable Google Slides Music Bell Ringers for Spanish class
- ✅ Favorite weekly routine for thousands of classrooms around the world
- ✅ Spanish culture through authentic songs
- ✅ Can be adapted for all levels of Spanish class
- ✅ "Música miércoles" is many students' favorite day of the week
⭐ 7 baile viernes Spanish class dance slideshows for brain breaks
- ✅ Dance music bell ringers for Spanish class will start your class with a bang!
- ✅ The culture-filled dances can be adapted for all levels as a fun classroom management routine.
- ✅ A great way to start a class or to use it as a brain break.
- ✅ They can be used in person or virtual to get students up and moving.
⭐ 8 Hispanic Heritage Month (1 song from each country) - updated for 2022
- ✅ Each very popular resource includes 22 slides of different songs in Spanish
- ✅ One song from each country for Hispanic Heritage Month.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, video & country with map.
- ✅ Many teachers do Hispanic Heritage Music Madness with a playoff bracket.
- ✅ This includes HHM1-7, plus the bonus young HHM slides.
⭐ 8 mania musical de marzo brackets - updated for 2022
- ✅ March Music Madness brackets.
- ✅ Everything you need to teach a music bracket mini-unit in Spanish class.
- ✅ Perfect for March madness or any time your Spanish class needs a fun break
- ✅ It could be a bell ringer class starter for 3 weeks, or a 1 day sub-plan
⭐ 4 Afro-Latinx Music Slideshows in Spanish
- ✅ Each slideshow includes 22-26 slides of different songs in Spanish
- ✅ Great for each day of school during Black History Month or beyond.
- ✅ Each slide includes the title, artist, video & country with a map.
⭐ 1 música indígena slideshow
- ✅The newest music resource celebrates the diversity of the people who originally inhabited the lands that now speak Spanish.
- ✅ These are great during November for Native American History Month.
All 5-star reviews from other Spanish teachers
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Great Resource!!! My students love music!! - Srta Da Silva
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Extremely satisfied. My students (grades 9-12) love the music! - Heidi Z
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
✅ Lifelong Learning - using languages for enjoyment
All are editable Google Slide shows to project. *You must have access to Youtube and the Internet to play videos*
These are all songs I have personally used in my high school Spanish classes, but as always preview to make sure they fit your school culture. There are so many included that you can pick and choose the ones you like best.
*Some resources will download straight to your Google Drive. If the resource is a PDF, open it and there is a link to the Google Slideshow on the instructions page.
⭐Get this growing Spanish class music bundle today for music for every level of Spanish you teach.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a mix of Google Drive resources (add to drive and you will find in your Google Drive in a folder called TPT purchases) and PDF downloads (open & click the Google links on the instructions page).
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. Mania musical, Hispanic Heritage Music Bracket, música miércoles & baile viernes
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.