Spanish class music task cards - discuss any song or Spanish music bracket
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $191.29Save $46.30
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have soPrice $19.99Original Price $23.96Save $3.97
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
These are interpersonal speaking activities to talk about any music in Spanish class. These activities were designed as communicative tasks to discuss any song in Spanish class These Spanish music task cards would be great for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about música miércoles, mania musical Spanish music bracket, baile viernes, or Hispanic Heritage music bracket.
⭐️Get all of my music resources all together in the Mega Music Bundle
What's included in these Spanish music Question Cards?
- ✅ 4 versions of question cards to discuss music in Spanish - 56 total questions
- ✅ 16 General Music Questions - basic questions (level 1/2)
- ✅ 16 Basic Questions over 1 song (level 1/2)
- ✅ 8 Questions comparing songs - for a music bracket
- ✅ 16 More Advanced Questions over 1 song (level 3/4)
- ✅ All of the 56 questions also have the alternative of the support of the yo form provided. Great for 504/IEP accommodations.
- ✅ There is an optional extension to have students write about the music as well
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
+ NEW Bonus EASEL Self-Checking music question & answer activity
These questions could also be used as a summative assessment of a music unit or while doing a music bracket in Spanish class. There are multiple sets of questions for a variety of levels of Spanish students. Please note, that compared with other Mis Clases Locas question card sets, this question card set has all small cards, but many more question options.
These Spanish music task cards can save you if you have them printed & ready to go
- ⭐️ No-prep activity to discuss any music or song for música miércoles
- ⭐️ Use as a sub-plan while you are teaching a song unit
- ⭐️ Use on a day when the teacher does not have a voice or much energy
- ⭐️ Pull out these question cards for fast finishers as an extension or time filler to discuss the song of the day
- ⭐️ Use the music question cards as a no-prep whole music review activity at the end of a Spanish class music bracket
- ⭐️ Use the question cards to help support and differentiate DURING an interpersonal speaking assessment about music.
Why use these music task cards to discuss any song in Spanish?
- ✅ Low ink - very little color ink, or print in black & white on colored cardstock. Print 2 pages to a page to use even less ink & paper.
- ✅ Easy to cut - No fancy designs that take forever to cut out. Just straight lines that cut out both sides of a card at once.
- ✅ Differentiated versions - Option to use with every student in every level of Spanish. Support all students to communicate in Spanish
5-star review for these Spanish music task cards
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I can't wait to use this during Locura de Marzo! This is such a great interpersonal activity. I appreciate that you made scaffolded sentence starters to support our weaker students. I plan to laminate the cards and use different colored papers for the different ability levels of students. Thank you for all of your hard work to make our lives easier! - Beth (6th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I used these for an interpersonal speaking task with my students at the conclusion of the HHM music bracket. Took the suggestion to laminate them and was able to differentiate the task for my different levels with ease. - Christina C
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Extremely satisfied. Great starter for whole class and small group discussions (about music in Spanish) - Jennifer (grades 9-12 Spanish)
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Students were engaged and were able to communicate well with each other with the use of these. Great no prep activity! - Barr - used with grades 10-12 Spanish
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
⭐️ Get the Question Card Bundle for these question cards plus discuss any novel, Mi Verano - 1st day of school, weekend Chat, Fue Question Cards &Super 7 Present.
⭐️ Or purchase theMis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these resources plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
⭐️ You might also like the Music Find Someone Who - the same questions in a different format, great to use for review or to mix up chatting about a song
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Please upload your PDF reader.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, ask a question on the Q&A tab, or before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out the blog post Chatting about Music in Spanish class on Mis Clases Locas
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource & tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.