This is a bundle of 22 hand drawn color by verb conjugation pictures. There are a variety of images and verbs in this bundle (there are 14 -ar verbs, 3 -er verbs, 1 -ir verb, & 4 irregular verbs). Here is a list of what is included:
1. Bailar (to dance) - a picture of a girl dancing ballet.
2. Caminar (to walk) - a picture of a man walking his dog in a park.
3. Ensenar (to teach) - an image of a lady teaching school in front of a chalkboard.
4. Escuchar (to listen) - a drawing of a girl with her hand to her ear listening.
5. Esquiar (to ski) - a picture of a girl skiing down a mountain.
6. Hablar (to talk) - an illustration of a girl talking on a rotary telephone.
7. Lavar (to wash) - a picture of a boy with a bucket ready to wash a car.
8. Levantar pesas (to lift weights) - a drawing of a man lifting weights.
9. Limpiar (to clean) - an illustration of a lady getting ready to clean.
10. Montar (to ride) - a picture of a man riding a bike.
11. Nadar (to swim) - an image of a boy swimming in a lake.
12. Preguntar (to ask) - a picture of a girl asking a question in class.
13. Tocar (to touch, to play) - a drawing of a boy playing the violin.
14. Trabajar (to work) - a picture of a man in a construction hat ready to work.
15. Beber (to drink) - an illustration of a man drinking from a coffee mug.
16. Comer (to eat) - a drawing of a boy eating a taco in front of a taco truck.
17. Leer (to read) - a picture of a boy reading Don Quixote on a comfortable chair.
18. Escribir (to write) - an image of a boy writing at his desk.
19. Dormir (to sleep) - a drawing of a boy sleeping in bed with a teddy bear.
20. Ir (to go) - a picture of a man driving his car with his dog in the back seat.
21. Poner (to put, to place) - an image of a lady setting the table. (Poner la mesa).
22. Servir (to serve) - a drawing of a boy serving food at a nice restaurant.
Save money with this bundle. No prep. Print and go.