Hands on effective teaching. HOT! HOT!
Entirely in SPANISH!!!
For high beginners and intermediate Spanish levels.
A ONE PERIOD activity to introduce chile peppers.
Taste, talk, think!!
One the most important foods that the Americas gave to the world.
Students will learn about a huge addition to the world culinary feast. Before Columbus, there were no chiles except in the Americas. Columbus took chiles back to Europe. From there they spread and were adopted by many Asian and African countries. Now they are a mainstay of their cuisine.
Includes: Pick and chose parts you want to do.
2. Analyzing strength and potency
3. Short reading for high beginners or intermediate levels
4. Timed two minute reading for the same level.
5. The vocabulary of body parts affected when one eats chiles.
6. Class discussion and information