Spanish dance brain breaks baile viernes 22 Spanish bell ringers class starters
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of baile viernes dance music bell ringers or brain breaks for 2023 Spanish class will start your class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break. These editable Google Slides dance videos can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, andPrice $19.99Original Price $24.98Save $4.99
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $29.99Original Price $39.45Save $9.46
These NEW baile viernes dance music bell ringers or brain breaks for 2022 Spanish class will start your class with a bang or provide a much-needed movement brain break. These Spanish dances can be used in all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4, and Middle School Exploratory as a fun classroom management routine. "Baile viernes" is many students' favorite day of the week, and it could be used any day of the week, especially during Hispanic Heritage Month. It can be used in person, virtually, or hybrid.
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal! Get this as a part of Para Empezar 2022 for a year!⭐️
✅ Editable Google slide show with 22 slides of current dances in Spanish & video links
✅ Most videos are from the past couple of years with a diverse selection of music
✅ A mix of Just Dance and real people Zumba dances in Spanish
✅ A positive way to start class & build classroom community
✅ A weekly Spanish bell ringer or brain break for Friday, or any day of the week
✅ A way to connect with students through pop culture, music, and dance
✅ An editable slideshow to be projected
✅ Designed to fill a year of weekly dances on Friday if you pause to do the following music activities: Hispanic Heritage Month (Sep15-Oct15), Afro-latino (Feb) & Mania musical (March).
Please note that you must have access to Youtube and the Internet to play the videos.
**Please make sure to preview all songs before using them. I would personally use all of these with my high school classes, but know that all school situations are different.
If you have active classes that need movement and breaks, dance videos are perfect. It can start class on Friday as a weekly event known as baile viernes, or be used as a much-needed movement break any day of the week. It is especially important if you teach block schedules. It helps build a positive classroom community as well.
HOW DO YOU DO BAILE VIERNES?
How do you get high schoolers to dance in class you ask? First and foremost as the teacher sets the example. You can make a fool of yourself learning the dances with them. Sometimes we might try a song and partway through the students decide they are over it. This is fine & usually because it is too hard, so you can quickly change to their favorite by request. I have had classes that were never as into dancing, which is fine. Finally, I have found it is a great way to get those Friday wiggles out at the beginning of class. This is especially important on game days and before long weekends.
WHAT ARE OTHER TEACHERS SAYING ABOUT BAILE VIERNES?
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. We love baile viernes so I always buy the new ones! :) - Jillian (8th grade Spanish teacher)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Good brain break that also sneaks in some language. - Jennifer (used with Spanish grades 9-12)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Get Para Empezar 2022 for the best deal with this resource, plus every other day of the week, plus 3 music brackets for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
⭐️ For dance lovers, get this Baile viernes BUNDLE for this resources plus all of the following: Baile viernes 2021, Baile viernes for a year, Baile viernes 2017, Baile viernes 2, Baile viernes.+ future dance slides will be added!
⭐️ Or for Mega savings, purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-Latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
Similar Resource for French Class - La danse de vendredi! Dance in FRENCH class.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - baile viernes
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.