I have included in this bundle:
1. regular -ar verbs present tense PowerPoint notes with practice
2. student guided notes for regular -ar verbs in the present tense (goes along with PPT)
3. conjugation dice activity - students work in pairs to roll dice to determine subject pronoun and then conjugate and write English equivalent
4. regular -ar verbs flash cards
5. regular -ar verbs present tense practice. I usually have my students use mini white boards to write their answers then show me so I can provide immediate feedback and they make corrections where necessary.
6. regular - ar present tense quiz. I have included an A and B version of the quiz.