A great resource for students learning Spanish regular '-er' and '-ir' verbs. This word search cleverly disguises grammar in the form of what my students see as a puzzle.
Instructions: Students must first translate the verbs in the infinitive in the box on the bottom right side of the page. This word search uses the verbs comer, beber, leer, aprender, escribir, abrir and vivir. They must then use those translated verbs to figure out how to write all of the verbs that are listed in English underneath the word search in Spanish. Once students have translated all of the conjugated English verbs into Spanish, they must find the verbs (without the subject pronouns) in the word search.
Note: There are 2 word searches included- one with the vosotros form and the other with the ustedes form.
* To know about many MORE Spanish resources that will be made available as well as my Italian resources, click 'Follow'' under my name above on the right hand side.
**Please rate my work! This helps me to grow as a professional and create resources that cater to other educators’ needs and it earns you TpT credits.
Buy this product in a BUNDLE and save!
Spanish regular verbs bundle
Have a look at my other resources which have been produced to teach regular '-er' and '-ir' verbs in conjunction with this word search:
- Spanish regular '-er' and '-ir' verbs PowerPoint
- Spanish regular '-er' verbs worksheet
- Spanish regular '-er' and '-ir' verbs wordsearch
- Spanish regular '-er' and '-ir' verbs batalla naval (battleship)