PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This exercise is divided into 4 steps and serves to practice spanish regular and irregular verbs with change in the stem (e> i).
1. Oral: Students practice orally training with a partner the first singular person of the indicated verbs.
2. Written: Later they must write the third person singular of all the verbs.
3. First vision: Now they watch the video (youtube) and sort individually the actions on the sheet by numbering them.
4. Discussion: In pairs they try to sort the actions.
5. Second vision: After a second view of the video, they try in groups of four students to find the right order.
6. Plenum: In the plenum they tell the teacher the final order of the video events that will be discussed and corrected with the others.