Spanish Speaking Activity
This class activity gets students away from their desks and interacting with other students in Spanish.
Each student is given a card which they cannot show to others.
At the top of the card it says "Yo soy de" (I am from) + a Spanish-speaking country name below it. There is also a flag of that country to the right.
In the lower section it says "Busco alguien de..." (I'm looking for someone from...) and the names of two other Spanish-speaking countries.
Students must find students from the other countries by asking them questions such as "¿De dóndes eres?" or ¿Eres de México? etc. Once they have found a student from that country, that student signs their name on the card.
The 21 Spanish-speaking countries included on these cards are: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, España, Guatemala, Guinea Ecuatorial, Honduras, México, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Puerto Rico, República Dominicana, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Extra Blank Set
There is also a page containing 16 cards with blank spaces for the name of the countries and also the flag.
This is useful for teachers who would like to add their own countries or combinations. Another alternative is that students can fill out the spaces with countries of their own choice.
This pack contains 14 Pages
- Spanish Speaking Countries - Speaking Activity - Teacher Guide - (2 pages)
- Spanish Speaking Countries - Speaking Activity Cards (16 per page) - Full Version - (2 pages)
- Spanish Speaking Countries - Speaking Activity Cards (16 per page) - Blank Version - (1 page)
- Spanish Speaking Countries - Large Speaking Activity Cards (4 per page) - Full Version - (8 pages)
- Spanish Speaking Countries - Large Speaking Activity Cards (4 per page) - Blank Version - (1 page)
Beginner (CEFR - A1 Level - Spanish 1)
Please download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
This product is a part of our Spanish-speaking countries BUNDLE
containing 100+ pages of material at a discounted price.
You may also be interested in Flags of Spanish-speaking countries
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!