Spanish-speaking Countries and Capitals Word Search
Word Search Worksheets in Spanish about the 21 Spanish-speaking countries and their capital cities.
One worksheet contains the following countries (in Spanish): Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, España, Guatemala, Guinea Ecuatorial, Honduras, México, Nicaragua, Panamá, Paraguay, Perú, Puerto Rico, República Dominicana, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Another worksheet contains the following capital cities of the Spanish-speaking countries (in Spanish): Asunción, Bogotá, Buenos Aires, Caracas, Ciudad de Guatemala, Ciudad de México, Ciudad de Panamá, La Habana, La Paz, Lima, Madrid, Malabo, Managua, Montevideo, Quito, San José, San Juan, San Salvador, Santiago, Santo Domingo, Tegucigalpa.
Each worksheet has two versions:
- One worksheet is with clues (the names of the countries or capital cities) at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are 21 lines (spaces) where students have to write the names of the countries or cities that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic (substitute lesson / activity) or for those students that need more of a challenge.
IMPORTANT: This Word Search is completely in Spanish without any English on the worksheet. The names of the countries and capitals are in their SPANISH version.
CONTENT: This pack contains 6 Pages:
- Countries - Word Search with clues - Student Version - (1 page)
- Countries - Word Search without clues - Student Version - (1 page)
- Countries - Word Search - Teacher Answers - (1 page)
- Capital Cities - Word Search with clues - Student Version - (1 page)
- Capital Cities - Word Search without clues - Student Version - (1 page)
- Capital Cities -Word Search - Teacher Answers - (1 page)
Download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
This product is a part of our Spanish-speaking countries BUNDLE
containing 100+ pages of material at a discounted price.
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!