Here's a colourful Powerpoint presentation for Spanish beginners to introduce vocabulary about location and type of accomodation. It contains
- a self-target setting slide so that students can own their learning
- slides with some celebrities saying where their live with colorful pictures.
- drilling with slapping the board game and word search
- introduction to the verb vivir + practice
- vocabulary about different locations (seaside, mountains etc.)
- a review about likes and dislikes
- a reading activity with advantages and disadvantages about locations
- a slide for students to express their opinion about where they live.
- battleships ( I suggest you print this slide X2 so your students can work in pairs)
I often use this powerpoint in preparation for students to write about where they live and then they do a presentation in front of the class which they fear at first but then enjoy as it is peer assessed and they also like bringing pictures about where they live.
I hope you will enjoy it. Check my store for more