High stakes testing can be very stressful for all parties involved (students, parents and teachers)...so why not encourage your students by surprising them with a tasty treat each day!
Sparking Student Motivation: 15 Tasty Treat Tags to get your kids pumped for assessments includes 15 different treat tags to put a little pep in your student's step prior to testing.
The 15 sayings (and candy suggestions) are:
1. It’s crunch time. Show what you know! –Crunch Bar
2. Best of luck on your test---Lucky Charms
3. Shine like a star—starburst
4. We are cheering you on to success!—Cheerios
5. Go the extra mile—Extra gum
6. Rock the test—Pop Rocks or Rock Candy
7. Razzle-dazzle us with what you have learned—Razzles
8. You were mint to pass this test!---peppermints
9. Be a nerd and ace this test!---Nerds
10. Blow the test up!---Blow pops
11. Get fired up for the test!—Fireballs
12. You are on a roll, keep up the good work! –tootsie rolls
13. Best off luck smarty pants!—Smarties
14. Skor your best on the test!---Skor
15. You are Ofishally ready for the test! –swedish fish
These tags are pretty easy to use---simply print and place to corresponding candy on your students desk. They will love it!!