Also included in
- Ontario Curriculum BUNDLE! ** 2020 Math Updates COMPLETED! YAHOO!** This product includes my favourite math activities for teaching math in third grade! **THIS ITEM IS A PDF- IT IS NOT GOOGLE SLIDES/GOOGLE READY. A digital option is available in a separate listing** Each set includes:Teacher notes$49.99$69.96Save $19.97
**NEWLY UPDATED! ** Please download to get the 2020 curriculum updates including over 70 more PAGES!!!
This PRINTABLE product is designed to make your grade 3 Ontario math program simple, effective, and engaging! Keep your students learning with three-part lessons and lots of practice.
All expectations for Strand E: Spatial Sense (Geometry & Measurement).
2. 3D solids
3. Length, Linear Measurement & Metric Units
4. Area and Perimeter
5. Mass and Capacity
6. Location & Movement
Each set includes:
- Teacher notes including specific curriculum points covered
- Posters to review the topics, vocabulary, or examples- Great for hanging on bulletin boards or gluing into student notebooks for reference
- Activate activity (Minds-on activity to refresh student learning - usually something fun like an activity or a game)
- Modelled question (with additional supports to assist students such as cut and paste pieces to help scaffold)
- Guided question (with some additional supports to guide students)
- 3 diverse math journal questions for practice or assessment
- Extension question to challenge students, or to offer gifted/talented students.
- Home connection info paragraph, fun activity task, and written question
- Answer key (Now included!)
*Bulletin Board Materials*
Materials to make an interactive math bulletin board with the activities provided- sample photo of set up and materials included.
*Assessment sheets and planning sheets.*
These allow you to track your student’s progress in a structured and easy to use way and to plan your guided sessions quickly and easily using the three part design.
*Problem Solving Model*
Step-by-Step problem-solving guide with "Think....Write" prompts. Provided as anchor charts, student reference cards or printable with writing space. Colour and black and white options included.
Want ti know more? Try one set out with your students before you buy! Grade 3 Place Value Printable Freebie. See if this is a good fit for your students and teaching style.
**THIS ITEM IS A PDF- IT IS NOT GOOGLE SLIDES/GOOGLE READY. A digital option is available in a separate listing**
DID SOMEONE SAY DIGITAL??
Looking For Digital Companions to this product?
Click on the preview for details or visit my blog at www.tinasteachingtreasures.com