For each "Marking Period" of the novel Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson, students create flashcards of given words and definitions. Each section includes a quiz of either matching or multiple choice format. The quizzes are cumulative in nature. Answer keys included. Total of 28 words for the whole unit.
See preview for more detailed information.
You might be interested in my other Speak products:
Complete Speak Unit:
* Speak - Literary Novel Study; Speak Novel Unit
Separate Speak Materials:
* Speak - Censorship Essay; Secondary Language Arts
* Speak - Characterization Paragraph Assignment
* Speak - Motifs; Analyzing Motifs; Secondary Language Arts
* Speak - Close Reading; Excerpts; Annotation
* Speak - Quote Response; Say, Mean, Matter
* Speak - Response Questions for Writing or Discussion
* Speak - Analyzing Allusions; Secondary Language Arts
* Book Cover Analysis; Novel Anticipatory Set; Book Jacket Blurb; Secondary