Speaking Practice Task Cards: Odd one out - Which object doesn't belong and why?
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and haPrice $56.00Original Price $73.50Save $17.50
Which picture doesn't belong and is the "odd-one-out?" These 40 ESL task cards are a great speaking activity for eliciting explanations about basic vocabulary items. There are 4 objects on each card and your students must explain which one doesn't belong to the vocabulary set and why. It's a great small group or whole class activity and gets everyone speaking, listening and using critical thinking skills in the target language.
ODD-ONE-OUT is one of my favorite activities to help students explain their reasoning!
- Helps with critical thinking, reasoning skills and explanations
- Multiple right answers (if students can explain themselves, it's right!)
- Uses a variety of vocabulary
- 40 different cards with 4 images on each card
- Lifelong tool: Print, laminate, cut and use FOREVER!
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!