It's so great that the Common Core Standards emphasize listening and speaking presentations! After all, those are essential life skills! The conversation club gives you a quick and easy way to help students develop those skills in a short time frame. Conversation club allows your students to discuss their opinion on a topic with a small group and then present their group's key discussion points with the class.
Colored and black and white versions of each set.
Each set includes:
* 13 thinking and discussion cards
* Mini posters for each question to display in class
* Small question cards that can be given to each group
* Group member "job cards" that can be used for creating groups
* Conversation Club rules/norms mini poster
* Blank Conversation Club rules/norms mini poster
* Conversation Scaffolding "conversation starters" mini poster and student cards
* "Great Communicator" awards with "I can..." statements.
* Suggestions for use page