A PowerPoint presentation lesson on Special Angles within Parallel Lines that corresponds with a foldable. You can purchase it at my store. What is a foldable? Foldables are interactive graphic organizers which encourage student ownership of their class notes.
The PowerPoint lesson consists of 16 slides:
* warm-up slide
* student aim slide
* 4 slides on a coloring activity to show:
- corresponding angles
- alternate interior angles
- alternate exterior angles
- consecutive interior angles
* 3 guided example problems
* 4 student practice problems
* a student warm-up slide for interactive notebooks
* a student angles diagram slide for interactive notebooks
Detailed answer key is provided on each slide. All slides have animations and examples are all worked out.