Special Ed: Sustainable Farming with Less Effort and Costs - Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
SPECIAL EDUCATION MODIFIED
(Link to regular education version)
During this engaging project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization spreading farming secrets and guarantees profitable sustainable viable farming with less effort and costs.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
You can use this as a sub plan, homework assignment, or classwork.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Digital PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Includes link to Google Slide Hyperdoc with fillable fields for students
- Research link embedded directly in the guide
About 30 minutes with peer sharing
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)
• Special Education Aquaponics Future for Farming - distance learning
• Special Education: Fish Disease Transmitted to Humans - distance learning
• Special Education CRISPR & Designer Babies - distance learning
• Special Education: Organic Growers Education - distance learning
• Special Education: Sustainable Urban Markets - distance learning