Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
18.73 MB | 31 pages
A communication, training and planning pack for teacher assistants, education assistants,teacher aides or Paraprofessionals who are employed to work with students with additional or special needs.
Wanting to make sure you get the most from your paid assistant or Paraprofessional? This pack has professional development with planning, templates , tracking forms, tips, lists and training pointers.
This pack includes the following NON EDITABLE resources:
-Did you know? .....
- How can we make best use of TAs/paraprofessionals using information from the most recent research
- a checklist to help you get things off to a good start
- setting SMART goals
- strategies and tools for your TA to use
- Graphic Organizers
- blank lists e.g. 'to do' 'to laminate'
- staff meeting template
- cover sheets for binders (3 choices)
It includes the following editable WORD documents:
- A weekly/daily planner template that links to setting SMART goals
- An introduction letter where you let the T.A. know how your class works
- Weekly responsibilities template
- Student profile template
- Our class rules/procedures
- About me - a page for the teacher to introduce themself to the aide
- Behaviour/Behavior plan template
- Health plan template
Montessori teachers there are 3 pages in this document that are the same as in my 'back to school' pack.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store