A communication, training and planning pack for teacher assistants, education assistants,teacher aides or Paraprofessionals who are employed to work with students with additional or special needs.Customer Tips:
Wanting to make sure you get the most from your paid assistant or Paraprofessional? This pack has professional development with planning, templates , tracking forms, tips, lists and training pointers.
This pack includes the following NON EDITABLE resources:
-Did you know? .....
- How can we make best use of TAs/paraprofessionals using information from the most recent research
- a checklist to help you get things off to a good start
- setting SMART goals
- strategies and tools for your TA to use
- Graphic Organizers
- blank lists e.g. 'to do' 'to laminate'
- staff meeting template
- cover sheets for binders (3 choices)
It includes the following editable WORD documents:
- A weekly/daily planner template that links to setting SMART goals
- An introduction letter where you let the T.A. know how your class works
- Weekly responsibilities template
- Student profile template
- Our class rules/procedures
- About me - a page for the teacher to introduce themself to the aide
- Behaviour/Behavior plan template
- Health plan template
Montessori teachers there are 3 pages in this document that are the same as in my 'back to school' pack.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store