October - New Social Skill Added "I Know About Sexual Harassment."
Menstruation Updated for 2017-2018 School Year!
Brand New Social Story April "Mother's Day" with two added products (cards to make for your mom ASL "finger spelling" and non ASL).
Updated March (Medical Emergencies).
Brand new social story "Understanding Checks Social Story and Printables" added.
Brand New Social Story "I've Committed A Crime - Now What? - Entering the Juvenile Justice System." Some statistics state that over 70% of juvenile offenders are not only Special Education Students (Emotionally Disturbed and Specific Learning Disability) but are often "also" English Language Learners. This new social skill is for your students who are getting into trouble and may end up in the juvenile system. It briefly covers "what" might/can happen and ends with a self-reflection page to help keep these kids out of the juvenile court system.
To celebrate over 500 votes, I'm including my best seller (CBI lesson plan template for over 50% off). Re-download to get this freebie (if you have previously purchased this bundle).
This bundle is over 50% off the individually priced items.
Included are twenty-five (and growing!) Transition Age Student Social Stories:
1) Getting A Job - Overview (added practice resume, cover letter and some new locked graphics pages);
2) At Work I Use a Checklist;
3) I Always Wear My Glasses;
4) I'm Growing Up - Menstruation (updated for 2017-2018 school year - many locked graphics pages);
5) I'm Growing Up - Wearing a Bra (some locked graphics pages);
6) Asking for Help at School and My Job (some locked graphics pages) ;
7) I Will Follow The Rules (Some of the graphics pages are locked);
8) Using the Rest Room at My Work (Locked cover page);
9) Riding the Bus By Myself (Locked cover page);
10) I'm Growing Up - Eating at a Buffet Line Restaurant (locked cover page);
11) I'm Growing Up - Dating Overview - Going To The Movies;
12) I'm Growing Up - Dating Overview - Eating At A Restaurant;
13) Keep Your Hands Out Of Your Pants (locked cover page);
14) Lunch Food Like/Dislike Inventory and Social Story (locked cover page);
15) I'm Growing Up - Going To The Dentist;
16) I'm Growing Up - What To Do If There Is A Medical Emergency (Some locked graphics pages);
17) I'm Growing Up - I Want A Dog! (Many locked graphics pages);
18) Personal Hygiene (Locked graphics pages) ;
19) Christmas (What Do I Expect and cut and paste Game Plan booklet - locked graphics pages);
20) Back To School (With School Interest Inventory for student and parents to complete - some locked graphics pages);
21) Calendaring Daily Feelings/Emotions (locked graphics pages throughout);
22) I've Committed A Crime - Now What? Entering the Juvenile Justice System (locked graphics pages);
23) Understanding Checks - Social Story and Printables (many locked graphics pages);
24) "Mother's Day" with two added products (cards to make for your mom ASL "finger spelling" and non ASL many locked graphics pages);
25) I Know About Sexual Harassment - 13 question quiz with detailed answers for class discussion and individual social story; and,
26) Best Seller - CBI Lesson Plan Template Blank and Filled In Examples and IEP Goals for CBI that meet your transition planning needs).
Many of the new graphics pages are locked. Social Stories for Special Education Students with Autism/PDD/Intellectual Disability and English Language Learners. Most are at least somewhat editable - except on restricted graphics pages! All photos (and or clipart) are public domain (except on cover pages that are locked). All pages in powerpoint and some are additionally in pdf form.
Please download the preview as many of the slides are there to see. Take care and thanks for looking at my products! Special Education - Peggy Simpson Rescue Dogs' Series