Are you looking to set up your special education classroom, but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive bundle includes everything you will need to set up a self-contained classroom. These special education classroom setup resources include schedules, planning tools, behavioral tools and much more!
Setting up your classroom with the right tools to teach special education students is a key factor to their success. You will LOVE setting up and managing your classroom with everything that is included - data sheets, parent communication tools and all the support you need to make your classroom a success!
This special education classroom setup bundle includes 16 products:
This special education classroom setup bundle is perfect if you are teaching a self-contained or resource classroom for students with severe or complex disabilities. Included are tools to help you plan instruction, develop your classroom schedule and build collaborative teamwork among the staff.
In addition, it has all the visuals you could need including schedules, morning meeting materials, and independent work systems. It includes reinforcement tools, visuals and reminders for staff, communication boards, and data sheets.
❤️Save time organizing and developing your classroom with this bundle that allows you to have all the tools you need right at your fingertips. You and your students will LOVE the well-organized classroom that you can set up. Start the year on the right foot or get your classroom organized midway through the year.
Check out what is included in the special education classroom setup bundle:
- A professional toolkit with videos, an e-book manual and forms for planning out students' instruction based on their IEPs and creating the classroom schedule.
- A professional toolkit with videos, forms, and e-book manual for building a classroom vision, scheduling your staff, and creating a collaborative team within the room.
- Daily schedule visuals with a different solid color background for each student (up to 16 students)
- Word card schedules that are color coded as well for students who can read effectively
- Matching visuals for a group schedule and for check-in or docking stations
- Visuals for staff lanyards to use for redirection
- Mini-schedules for life skills and common academic routines to support students in and out of your room
- Classroom helper / job visuals
- Calendar visuals
- Morning meeting routine visuals for communication and interaction (e.g., storyboard, song board)
- Staff visuals to use as reminders of prompt hierarchies, targets, and reinforcers for students
- Social stories for common classroom routines (e.g., lining up)
- Communication boards for engineering expressive communication throughout the classroom
- Structured work starter kit with all the directions and visuals to set up independent work systems
- Instructional and behavioral data sheets that you can add your student's information to in PowerPoint (includes self-graphing data sheets, rubrics, and rating scales among others)
- Punch cards and token boards for reinforcement systems
- Home-School communication forms that are functional but practical for the classroom
This bundle will help you get your classroom off the ground, whether you are starting out the year or making revisions mid-year.
✅ Download the preview now to get a glance at what is included in this incredible bundle!
What are teachers saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This product is amazing!! I am a special education Pre-K teacher and have been making so many of my own resources - but this has saved me SO much time and it is thorough! I love all her materials!” - Karen M.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I don't know what I would have done without this resource, Christine! I certainly would not have experienced the success I have this past school year. This truly comprehensive resource allowed me to jump right in with organizing, making and using activities and materials that were appropriate for my very special learners, and collecting and organizing data (OK, we all know that's a work in progress.). Next year, my teaching assignment is different and I will still be able to use it. Not only that, but using these materials gave me a new understanding of what it really takes to assist my babies in learning. Cheers, Chris!” - Satsumaland
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Starting in a new school, new class your product has helped me tremendously! Thanks a lot.” - Kathleen N
Check out these related products!
© Christine Reeve
This product is copyrighted to Autism Classroom Resources-Christine Reeve 2019 for use in
one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing