Huge Special Education Value!
If you are a special education teacher who is low on time and high on stress, this is the webinar series for you! Are you new to digital learning or using Google tools in education? Have you been using them for a while but are looking for new ways to use these amazing digital learning tools? This is the course for you, either way! Are you overwhelmed by paperwork and looking for a way to simplify and streamline your paperwork without impacting the quality of services for your students?
Be sure to watch the video in the PREVIEW file to see how this works in my classroom!
I have been working for well over a year to develop a way to digitize and organize my digital teaching files so that I spend less time testing students and more time TEACHING my sweet little students!
This special education course is located in a Google Drive Folder and is full of videos containing the following information:
- How to build a Comprehensive Autism Planning System inside Google Spreadsheet and hyperlink to instructional materials, IEP goals and data collection tools. This is a great way to maintain open lines of communication with paraprofessionals as well as general ed teachers that are looking to support inclusion.
- How to use Google Docs to collaborate with administration, other teachers and parents.
- How to use Google Chrome extensions to make curriculum adaptations and modifications quickly and easily!
- How to make interactive and collaborative activities using the Google Suite for education
- How to make visual assessments and instructional tools using the Google Suite for education tools
- How to make differentiated assessments for Google forms, using images, videos, and text. This s a great tool for inclusive classrooms!
- How to transition data from one teacher to another for ease of year-to-year transitions.
- How to create substitute teacher plans that don't interrupt your teaching using this system.
The entire program is self-paced. You can open the video tutorials on part of your screen and actually build your own completely customized instructional plans on the other part of your screen.
Click HERE to see exactly what this looks like in action in a classroom.
For some FREE Professional Development videos right now!
Phonics Bundle - Digraphs and R Controlled Vowels
Connect with Me
Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on InstagramFollow me on Google +
Follow me on BlabFollow me on Twitter