Less than a $1.50 each when bought in this bundle! Another Brand New Quiz for 2017 (Human Impact Land, Water, Air Pollution & Earth Day)! Two Brand New Quizzes -(December 2016) - Earth's Renewable (Alternate Energy) Resources and Earth's Resources Nonrenewable Fossil Fuels and Minerals. Also, to celebrate over 800 followers I've included my bestselling Creepy Math Exponential Growth and Decay FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE IN THIS BUNDLE! Two September 2016 updates: 1) Scrapbook/Notebook and more practice worksheets to Composition of Rock and the Rock Cycle; and 2) Scrapbook/Notebook and vocabulary for word wall to Earth's System Composition and Physical Layers. Updated Stars Intro Part 1, NEW QUIZ JUST ADDED - Earth's History Mesozoic Era Quiz, Earthquakes to add lab and Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones to add another worksheet. ANOTHER NEW QUIZ added - Weathering! Earth Science Quizzes Bundle - Over 50% off of buying each Quiz individually - PLUS - It keeps growing - so buy now and get the updates/additions for FREE! Just updated to add Shoreline Erosion and Deposition (DOES NOT INCLUDE WEATHERING); The Water Cycle, Rocks and Minerals, Ocean Pollution, Latitude and Longitude Quiz (updated to add more worksheets), Special Education - Peggy Simpson Earth Science Discounted Bundle. Up to 22 Quizzes and GROWING!!! Price will continue to go up; so buy now and SAVE!!! Just updated to add Rocks and Minerals, Ocean Pollution, Latitude and Longitude, Hurricanes, Cyclones and Typhoons quiz, Earthquakes quiz (with STEM simulated earthquake challenge) and a Volcano quiz (with directions and pictures to help your class create and explode a volcano), a planet coloring and notebook to the Solar System Intro Part 1 Quiz. If you have already purchased this product, please re-download to get these updates for "FREE." Quizzes Over 50% off of the individually priced PowerPoint quizzes. Currently, these are the finished Earth Science quizzes but there will eventually be more!
(1) Earth's System (Updated September 4, 2016 - added Scrapbook/Notebook, vocab for word wall and several labeling, coloring & cut & paste worksheets);
(2) Classification and The Rock Cycle Updated September 12, 2016 to add more worksheets and student scrapbook/notebook);
(3) Plate Tectonics Part 1;
(4) Plate Tectonics Part 2; (updated Oct 20, 2015)
(5) Plate Tectonics Part 3;
(6) Stars Part 1 (updated April 24, 2016);
(7) Stars Part 2 The Life Cycle of a Star;
(8) Stars Part 3 - Galaxies;
(9) Earth's History Part 1 Precambrian;
(10) The Solar System Part 1 Intro (updated with student coloring notebook);
(11) Climate - Intro (Works well to use after Latitude and Longitude);
(12) Asteroids, Comets, Meteors/Meteoroids and Meteorites (Updated July 2015);
13) Volcanoes (has a fun volcano creating activity) ;
14) Earthquakes (has a fun STEM earthquake activity) ;
15) Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones;
16) Latitude and Longitude (Updated October 19, 2015 to add world map worksheets with degrees of lat and long questions);
17) Ocean Pollution;
18) Rock and Minerals;
19) The Water Cycle;;
20) Shoreline Erosion and Deposition (NO WEATHERING INCLUDED);
21) Weathering (November 18, 2015); ,
22) Earth's History - Mesozoic Era (February 21, 2016 - This works well to use with Plate Tectonics/Continental Drift/Alfred Wegener);
23) BRAND NEW Earth's Resources Nonrenewable Fossil Fuels and Minerals (Dec 2016) ;
24) Renewable (Alternate Energy) Resources (Dec 2016) ;
25) Human Impact Air, Water, Earth Pollution & Earth Day! (January 2017); and,
25) To celebrate over 800 followers, I've added my bestselling Creepy Math 26) Exponential Growth and Decay lesson for ABSOLUTELY FREE in this bundle!
There will eventually be more, so if you buy now you get all the "added" ones (and/or updated) for "free."
All PowerPoints are editable (except for restricted graphics pages) and written for Special Needs, Education/English as a Second Language Learners. Lots of pictures, interactives and online videos help students understand the main points that are covered in a 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade science class. Students take the pre test - then, study the answers (for homework - if needed) with all of the interactives/activities/online videos, etc. and retake the same quiz when they are ready. Questions cover "topics" that will likely be on state mandated science tests for some middle and high school grade science students.