Update June 2017 Precambrian Precambrian Quiz Earth Science
Update June 2017 Plate Tectonics Part 3 Plate Tectonics Part 3
Update May 2017 Plate Tectonics Part 2 Plate Tectonics Part 2
Update May 2017 Plate Tectonics Part 1 - Plate Tectonics Part 1
Update June 2017 The Solar System Solar System Part 1
Update Latitude and Longitude Latitude and Longitude Quiz and Scrapbook
Less than a $1.50 each when bought in this bundle (and EVEN CHEAPER if you buy them in my new MEGA BUNDLE Biology/Life Science; Earth Science Quizzes) - Mega Bundle Biology and Earth Science
Another Brand New Quiz just added for 2017 (Human Impact Land, Water, Air Pollution and Earth Day) Human Impact On Earth
Two Brand New Quizzes - (December 2016) - Earth's Renewable (Alternate Energy) Resources and Earth's Resources Nonrenewable Fossil Fuels and Minerals. Also, to celebrate over 800 followers I've included my bestselling Creepy Math Exponential Growth and Decay FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE IN THIS BUNDLE!
Two September 2016 updates: 1) Scrapbook/Notebook and more practice worksheets to Composition of Rock and the Rock Cycle; and 2) Scrapbook/Notebook and vocabulary for word wall to Earth's System Composition and Physical Layers. Updated Stars Intro Part 1, NEW QUIZ JUST ADDED - Earth's History Mesozoic Era Quiz, Earthquakes to add lab and Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones to add another worksheet. ANOTHER NEW QUIZ added - Weathering!
It keeps growing - so buy now and get the updates/additions for FREE!
If you have already purchased this product, please re-download to get these updates for "FREE." Quizzes Over 50% off of the individually priced PowerPoint quizzes.
Currently, these are the finished Earth Science quizzes but there will eventually be more:
(1) Earth's System (Updated September 4, 2016 - added Scrapbook/Notebook, vocab for word wall and several labeling, coloring; cut and paste worksheets);
(2) Classification and The Rock Cycle Updated September 12, 2016, to add more worksheets and student scrapbook/notebook);
(3) Plate Tectonics Part 1 (updated May 2017 - scrapbook, word wall, create your own Pangaea, Wegener, Tuzo Wilson, Herbert Hess, Marie Tharp);
(4) Plate Tectonics Part 2; (updated May 20, 2017 - scrapbook, word wall, orange plate tectonics lab, fortune teller origami plate boundaries and more!);
(5) Plate Tectonics Part 3 (scrapbook, different types of mountains coloring pages, word wall, update June 2017);
(6) Stars Part 1 (updated April 24, 2016);
(7) Stars Part 2 The Life Cycle of a Star;
(8) Stars Part 3 - Galaxies;
(9) Earth's History Part 1 Precambrian (updated June 2017, with scrapbook, famous female geology major scientists cloze pages, word wall, Precambrian fossil worksheets, word searches and more) ;
(10) The Solar System Part 1 Intro (updated with student coloring notebook and fun extension activities June 2017);
(11) Climate - Intro (Works well to use after Latitude and Longitude);
(12) Asteroids, Comets, Meteors/Meteoroids and Meteorites (Updated July 2015);
13) Volcanoes (has a fun volcano creating activity) ;
14) Earthquakes (has a fun STEM earthquake activity) ;
15) Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones;
16) Latitude and Longitude (Updated April 2017 Scrapbook added);
18) Rock and Minerals;
19) The Water Cycle;;
20) Shoreline Erosion and Deposition (NO WEATHERING INCLUDED);
21) Weathering (November 18, 2015); ,
22) Earth's History - Mesozoic Era (February 21, 2016, - This works well to use with Plate Tectonics/Continental Drift/Alfred Wegener);
23) Earth's Resources Nonrenewable Fossil Fuels and Minerals (Dec 2016) ;
24) Renewable (Alternate Energy) Resources (Dec 2016) ;
25) Human Impact Air, Water, Earth Pollution and Earth Day! (January 2017); and,
25) To celebrate over 800 followers, I've added my bestselling Creepy Math 26) Exponential Growth and Decay lesson for ABSOLUTELY FREE in this bundle!
There will eventually be more, so if you buy now you get all the "added" ones (and/or updated) for "free."
All PowerPoints are editable (except for restricted graphics pages) and written for Special Needs, Education/English as a Second Language Learners.
Lots of pictures, interactives and online videos help students understand the main points that are covered in a 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade science class.
Students take the pre test - then, study the answers (for homework - if needed) with all of the interactives/activities/online videos, etc. and retake the same quiz when they are ready.
Questions cover "topics" that will likely be on state mandated science tests for some middle and high school grade science students.