This adapted morning work binder is perfect for special education students who need to practice basic skills. With this differentiated binder, students practice basic reading and basic math skills as well as personal information. A digital Google Slides version is included, making this the perfect resource for distance learning! This adapted binder has all the basic skills your students need and more!
・・ A B O U T・ T H I S・ R E S O U R C E・・
What is the focus of this product?
- 9 About me skills with personal information
- 19 Basic academic skills
What are the 'about me' activities?
- Personalized by the teacher
- Name, birthday, address, school name, parent names, daily schedule, phone number, date and weather
What are the 19 additional skills?
- Level One Skills
- Colors, Letter Recognition, Number Recognition, Shapes, Money Recognition, Time, Addition, Subtraction, Missing Vowel (CVC), Word Reading (CVC), Word Building (CVC), Counting Money, Ordinal Numbers, Ordering by Size, Number Ordering, Uppercase/Lowercase Matching, Patterns, Counting, & Comparing
- Level Two Skills
- Colors, Letter Recognition, Number Recognition, Shapes, Money Recognition, Time, Addition, Subtraction, Missing Vowel (Long Vowels), Word Reading (Long Vowels), Word Building (Long Vowels), Counting Money, Ordinal Numbers, Ordering by Size, Number Ordering, Uppercase/Lowercase Matching, Patterns, Counting, & Comparing
- Level Three Skills
- Colors, Letter Recognition, Number Recognition, Shapes, Money Recognition, Time, Addition, Subtraction, Missing Letters (Blends), Word Reading (Blends), Word Building (Blends), Missing Letters (Digraphs), Word Reading (Digraphs), Word Building (Digraphs), Rounding to the Next Dollar, Ordering by Size, Number Ordering & Initial Sounds
What are the 3 levels?
- Level 1: Smaller numbers, less choices, answers in place for students to copy, heavily supported
- Level 2: Larger field of choices, partially filled in information, more difficult word families
- Level 3: Largest numbers, more choices, most complex word families
Will I use every page with every student?
No! Keep in mind:
- You can mix and match based on student need
- A student may not need every page of every level
- Students can move to higher levels after mastery of lower levels
What is included with my purchase?
- This is a digital download only. You will need to print and assemble the binder.
- A digital Google Slides version is included. This will allow your students to complete the same activities online, with no printing and minimal prep required!
Is this in color?
- Yes! This is the full color version. Click here to see my line art version.
What products are included with this bundle?
・・・・・ I S ・I T・ E D I T A B L E ?・・・・
- The only part of this product that is editable is the fillable blank with a student name on the cover page, as well as the personal information in the 'about me' section. You are able to edit the student information (ie. their name, phone number, address, etc).
- The remaining pages in the resource are not editable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fonts and Text
- Images and Layout
- Please email me at email@example.com or by using the "Ask A Question" feature on TPT if you have any questions.
・O T H E R・ G R E A T・ R E S O U R C E S・
・・・・・ D I D ・Y O U・K N O W ?・・・・
When you leave feedback on resources you've purchased, you earn credits to get free products on TPT!