Also included in
- Are you looking to set up your special education classroom, but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive bundle includes everything you will need to set up a self-contained classroom. These special education classroom setup resources include schedules, planning tools, behavioral tools and much$104.17$115.75Save $11.58
- This special education classroom setup kit is like a classroom in a bundle! It has everything you need to set up the structure of the classroom except the students, the printer and the laminator. Setup your special education classroom and plan everything for your year with this comprehensive bundle.$103.72$115.25Save $11.53
Everything you need, minus the students and IEPs, for creating a special education schedule based on your students’ individual needs is included in this comprehensive product! Your IEP planning will become a breeze with this easy to follow special education planning toolkit.
This IEP planning toolkit provides templates, examples, cheat sheets and videos to help you plan out the instructions for each of your students based on their IEP. Then, from that plan (the Teaching Intervention Plan - TIP), you can more easily design your self-contained classroom schedule to meet those instructional needs based on the activities and data collection needs you have identified in the TIP.
Materials included with this special education schedule product…
- EBOOK: 95-Page E-Book with Directions and Examples of Self-Contained classroom teaching plans and schedules.
- PLANS: 4 teaching plan examples: preschool, elementary, middle and high school.
- COPIES: Hard copies and Word and PDF forms for both the teaching intervention plan and the schedules
- FORMS: All the forms in the book are fully editable.
- STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS
- VIDEO: An exclusive video that walks you through both my thought process and the formatting in Word for using the teaching plan form
- CHEAT SHEET: A cheat sheet with ideas for what might be recorded in the different columns (e.g., teaching strategies, activities, data collection). I find it useful to laminate this, if you are new to writing teaching plans, to refer to periodically.
- 9 EXAMPLES of classroom schedules (1 full-day preschool, 1 half-day preschool, 3 elementary classes, 2 middle school classes, and a high school class)
- EXPLANATIONS of each of the schedules pointing out relevant information about each (e.g., explaining decisions about creating specific activities)
- SCHEDULE CHECKLIST: A checklist for reviewing the schedule (can be used by the classroom teacher to troubleshoot her own schedule or by trainers/ coaches to provide support to other teachers)
- FAQS: Answers to frequently asked questions
❤️You will LOVE using this special education planning template because it will make your life easier AND will help your students succeed. One of the functions of a teaching intervention plan is that it plans out the instruction for each student. It then informs you about what you need to include on the special education schedule to meet the students' needs. Plus, the teaching plan also helps you get your materials together and plan data collection.
This special education planning template and manual provides specific details that will help you with your IEP planning - and it's all in one place! It is designed primarily for self-contained and resource classrooms serving students with severe disabilities, although it can be used with any type of special education classroom.
✅ Check out the preview for a look at what is included with this special education planning manual!
What teachers are saying about this special education schedule…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is an exceptional resource that will answer any and all questions about setting up a classroom teaching plan. I'm really blown away with the detail that this manual goes into. Highly recommended!!” - The Autism Vault
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I am thrilled with the amount of work that has gone into this product. I have already started planning for the 20-21 school year. I highly recommend for help with organization and especially if you have multiple students who travel to you for lessons from gen ed. Thank you!!” - Nancy M.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I can't really explain how incredibly helpful this tool has been as I have been planning for the new school year. I've never felt more prepared and can already see how this will help guide my Para's as well. This really is an amazing resource! Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing the wealth of knowledge you have!” - Chelsea P.
© Christine Reeve
This product is copyrighted to Autism Classroom Resources-Christine Reeve for use in one classroom. They may not be copied for additional classes without purchasing