When I started as a middle school Consultant Special Education teacher, I had no idea where to start. For those of you who have feel the same way- this School Year Starter Kit is for you!
The goal of this guide is to help teachers through all of the information that needs to be learned, organized, communicated, and tracked to support students across your students’ day, in a way that is clear, simple, and manageable. I try keep as much information, on as few sheets of paper as possible, (without over-crowding) to make my materials both helpful and efficient.
This guide is targeted towards teaching in a co-teaching/ consultant teacher model, but since the materials are all completely editable, you can change them and make them work for you!
This Starter Kit Includes:
1. IEP “Cheat Sheet” (with example)
2. Student Schedule Organizer (with example)
3. Daily Accommodations/Modifications Checklist
4. Goal Progress Tracking Template
5. Unit Skills Tracking Template
6. Resource Lesson Plan Guide
7. Student Progress Report Template