Special Education: Smart Farming with Aquaponics - Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
This lesson plan is the modified edition for special education!
This video guide will take students on an in-depth tour of an Aquaponics as a smart farming system. It goes into amazing and interesting depth including Technology Smart Farming, Modern Agriculture Technology, Finances of an aquaponics system, powering the fish tanks, How to create a fast-growing fish stock, maintaining fish health, feeding choices, ideal fish species, water maintenance, basic hydroponics and more!
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Digital PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Includes link to Google Slide Hyperdoc with fillable fields for students
- Needed video link is embedded into the guide for quick access
- Video is about 6 minutes long
- Answer key provided
Have students listen for various information, reflect, and consider how aquaponics impacts the environment and future of farming.
Around 30 minutes
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)
• Special Education CRISPR & Designer Babies - distance learning
• Special Education: Green building & transportation - distance learning
• Special Education: Fish Disease Transmitted to Humans - distance learning
• Special Education: Fish Tapeworms Transmitted to Humans - distance learning
• Special Education: Resources for the World - distance learning
• Special Education: Sustainable Food Project - distance learning