This file contains all documents needed to start your special education files. It includes ...
- Contact Sheet- This is a contact sheet for an individual student to document all parent contact.
- IEP Calendar- An easy to read, one page reference chart to organize all your IEP and Re-eval due dates.
- Documentation of Accommodations- A cover sheet to send out to regular education teachers and other special education teachers who will teach your students to document you sent out accommodations, goals, and/or behavior interventions.
- Lesson Plans- A one page weekly lesson plan form for an inclusion class to keep track of the plans.
- Parent Letter- Introduction letter to be sent out to your caseload parents.
- Behavior Chart- An individual behavior chart to send out to regular ed. teachers to complete to document specific behaviors.
- Accommodation Overview- A quick-reference chart to see classroom/testing accommodations for a specific class.
- Parent Contact Log- A contact log for all students.
- Class Behavior Chart- A chart to document daily/weekly behaviors for a class.