- DIGITAL PDF AND PRINTABLES: You will receive a bundle of two resources providing ideas for accommodations and modifications for your classroom and for your distance learning learning classroom. They work well for students with special learning needs, students identified with special education needs$4.75$7.00Save $2.25
Are you looking for IEP accommodations, modifications or adaptations?
Well, I created a checklist of over 175 ideas for students with autism, in special education or with a 504 Plan.
It will be a great addition for your teaching resources.
On September 7, 2014, Sandra M. said:
"No frills, no cutesy font but I don't need that on this form. A wonderful straightforward easy to read and understand list of accommodations & modifications. Great tool to have when creating an IEP or discussing what a general education teachers can do for a students success."
On January 14, 2019, Monica S. said:
"I LOVE this resource! It makes my 10+ goals for each of my SpecED students to write A LOT easier to write!!"
The categories include:
- Textbooks and Materials
- Presentation of Content
- Tests and Grades
- Student Response
In addition, you will receive nine types of special education adaptations with real life classroom examples, definitions of terms and data collection sheets.
How are the checklists organized?
The special education checklists are broken down into broad (and overlapping) categories.
This is done intentionally.
How do I use this resource?
Many special education problem solving teams want a checklist for specific diagnoses or targeted special education disabilities.
However, I strongly caution against using these targeted special education checklists.
All students are unique, regardless of their identified learning special education needs.
One size does not fit all.
It is recommended to base all special education decisions on objective data, sound interventions and progress monitoring.
An individualized special education problem-solving process is critical in successfully meeting the needs of all students.
Would if others say accommodations aren't fair?
“The true definition of fairness is: Fairness means that everyone gets what he needs.” - Richard Lavoie
Fair is not always equal!
What else do you have?
Click HERE to go back to our store homepage and browse the categories on the left.
- Click HERE to let me know what grade level you teach, so I can give you more resources relevant to you.
- Click on the ★ above to follow our store. You will avoid FOMO and will receive TpT email notifications of new products and freebies listed. (Don't google it...it means "Fear of Missing Out")
- Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products! Who doesn't love a discount?
- If your school, grade level, or department wishes to use this product, please purchase an additional license for each teacher at the significantly discounted additional license price when you checkout. Thank you for being honest. ♥
Sharing Isn't Always Caring:
- Remember, you may NOT post any products on school websites or online anywhere because this violates my copyrights and gives away my resources for free. I already offer over 200 freebies, so please don't add to it.
Single Buyer Use Only:
- All products are for single buyer use only and not for commercial use. I know I've already mentioned it, but I super duper appreciate you protecting my work.
- In appreciation, click HERE to let me know what grade level you teach. I will give you a freebie and more resources appropriate for YOUR students.
Thank you for visiting our store and for all you do for kids! You are appreciated!
~ Shelly Anton
~ Promoting Success for You and Your Students!