Twenty-four visual aids that can be used to support your special education students during any setting or subject. Using visuals, particularly with students with autism is a best practice and can increase independence, decrease transition difficulties, increase positive behaviors, provide clear expectations and increase motivation among others. We cannot eliminate the visual stimuli our students experience, but we can limit the auditory clutter by using these visuals!
Each visual includes:
• Notes page of recommendations and tips (22 pages)
• Easy to follow photo instructions for assembly (30 pages)
• The necessary printables - often in multiple sizes (73 pages)
• Red / Green Schedule
• First / Then Schedule
• First / Next / Then Schedule
• Change Cards - 4 sizes
• Sentence Starter Strips - 18 prompts
• Voice Volume Scale - 2 sizes
• Voice Volume Wheel
• Stop Signs - 3 sizes
• Not Available - 3 sizes
• Ready to Work Posters - 3 sizes each for girl and boy version
• Choice Boards - 10 colors
• Field Limiting Masks - 3 sizes
• How Much Time Wheel
• Desk Reference Flip Book
• Number Strips - 4 versions, 2 sizes
• Wait Cards - 3 sizes
• I am Waiting for
• Token Board
• I Need a Break cards - 4 sizes
• I Need Help - 4 sizes
• Calming Books - with 5 cover choices
• Yes / No Cards - 3 sizes
• I Feel and I Need File Folder
• Keyring Visuals
Some of these require student or classroom specific icons to go with them. For example, this does not include schedule cards for the First / Then or toy pictures for the Token Board. These are specific to your classroom so you will provide those. If you need help, please contact me and I will gladly send you templates to get you set up!
I included a "Quick Print" file that only includes the printables need to make all 24 visuals. You should not print the comprehensive file that includes the notes, photo instructions and printables unless you're choosing specific pages. The photo instructions are clearest with a solid black background and you will use an insane amount of ink if you print them. Just look at those pages on your computer.
Please check out the preview. It shows photographs of every visual in this bundle.
Add more routine and structure to your special education classroom with my
Daily Visual Schedule Bundle
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!