Excuse Me! Do you want to engage your students in learning math? Excuse Me! math games let's your students have fun while practicing and reinforcing their skills.The game is easy to learn and simple to play.
More about the Product
• covers most skills in the third grade curriculum If you discover a missing skill, I will add additional games by request
• 11 games currently in bundle
Rounding to Tens
Rounding to Hundreds
What's Missing? Subtraction
Time to 5 Minutes
Time to the Minute
• These additional games are planned:
Round and Solve/2-digit Addition
Round and Solve/2-digit Subtraction
• similar play to the Hasbro game Sorry®
• 2 - 4 players
• color and b/w game boards and tokens
• 32 - 48 questions cards for each game
• kid-friendly answer keys
• creates an easy to make and store center
• great for tutoring or as an alternative to written homework
Table of Contents
• Directions for preparation
• 16 game play cards
• 32 - 48 cards for each game
• optional backing for game cards in color and b/w
• kid-friendly answer key
• 32 - 48 task cards for use in additional activities
• answer sheets for the task cards
You Might Also Like
Find the Tic Tac Toe
Sets of fun worksheet games covering many skills.
Math Scavenger Hunt Bundle
This bundle contains 9 scavenger hunts covering various math skills. It will be updated to add even more games.
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store for product updates and sales. Click on the star above
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥