Special Right Triangles Find Someone Who
This is a "Find Someone Who" activity in which students will practice finding missing sides in 45-45-90 and 30-60-90 special right triangles. There are 16 questions total (2-sided). The students must get up and trade papers with different people in the class to complete the activity. Afterwards, we go go over the answers. Answer key included.
• Make sure to have students put their name on their own paper first before getting up.
• Make sure they use a pencil!
• Each time they trade papers with a student, they get their paper back.
• Students should aim to do a different problem each time they trade.
• Do the activity with your students! This is the best part. It allows me to target and interact with certain struggling students. I have them walk me through and explain how to do certain problems. Teacher involvement will also help keep the class on task :)
• Consider getting together with another class to do the activity. The students really love that too because they can interact with people from other classes.
Though simple, this is one of my all-time favorite activities!
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Right Triangles & Trigonometry Activities Bundle
Geometry Activities Bundle
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.